Deaver Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaver Springs

How good are Deaver springs? I am bidding on a set on ebay right now. What do they normally cost? They are 3.5"ers.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Deavers are the best...I'm not running them, however, Deaver has a great reputation. I think BC's are Deaver. Check thier prices for a benchmark...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

ran em on my class 7 truck for years. thay are the best i ever ran. ran nationals before that and you always had to order them an inch or so taller than what you wanted because they sagged so bad. deaver was always right on. hope this helps.
      91 Explorer 4.0 60ff Rear, 44 front f/w w/ 5.89's and Detroits. Long arm sas front. o.b air MC seats,Warn 8000, 37'' Mtrs & Beer Holders.

Comment

BC's are $160. Not sure if I will win them as I have dial up But it won't be the first time I have lost an item buy a buck.
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

SO... Did you get them Karl?
          1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

auction ends tomorrow when I will be away from the computer So we'll see.

Comment

well, I won the springs for $132.50. Guess I will have another project to do.

Comment

Congrats on the win!

John Foster
                74 basket case

Comment

i learned how to change coil springs out in 40 minutes i loosened the the bottom cup and then unsrewed the spring out and then screwed the new one in
                  70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I thought you where talking about rear leaf springs gratz on the win though
                    1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Got my Deavers today. Now I need the time to install them.

Gee Roy, your signature is getting awfully long. Your bronco must look quite different then the last time I saw it.

Comment

Well ,the Deavers are in. I still have 1/2" of lean even after messing with the radius arms for 2 hours. Oh well. It rides alot softer! I finally removed the steering stabilizer. It didn't fare well after the past snow trips. It's almost square. Now the front sits higher then the rear. Will these spring sag alittle when they break in or should I start looking for leafs?

Comment

Working...
                        X