Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just registered and want to thank the person who left a NorCal Bronco card in my 69 Bronk. My rig was parked at the downtown Roseville Tue night classic car/street event. It was my first time there and the last for the summer. I was the only Bronco there.For a free event it was pretty cool lots of nice cars restored to works in progress. Sure would be cool to have a few altogether,next year maybe? I just got the Bronk a few months ago. I purchased it from a good friend who decided to purchase one completly restored. It's a 74 and very clean. It had never been off road when he bought it. I'm interested in hearing about any events in the local area. I will look around the site for a calendar of events.

Anyway thanks again sorry I missed you!

SIZEMICT

Howdy..welcome ....post some pics of your rig when you get a chance.
    1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

That was me that dropped the card. The bronco looked good, and if I hadn't just started putting the new exhaust on, I would have been down there also. I saw you heading out, I was near the street leagal vintage sprint car. Next year we will definately have to get a bronco group there at least once. I think they said they had 79 vehicles that night. By the way, I live close enough to downtown to walk.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Welcome! Always glad to see another fellow Bronco nut here. Let's here some more details about yours.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
          I'm glad to see the cards work... I have tagged a couple rigs in Livermore with no response - I saw this and thought it might have been one of mine.

Pictures and details are always appreciated. There is usually some form of meet-n-greet at least once a year - your rig sounds too nice for this weekend's Rubicon run.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Welcome and I need to get some cards
            77 Ranger, 302, C4, 4.88's, Detroits, 35 spline 9", WH 5.5", 3" BL, 37" BFG KM2's on Walker Evans 17" beadlocks

Comment

Welcome and enjoy!
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
              X