Pitbull vs. Porcupine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbull vs. Porcupine

Check this out. This dog had over 1300 quills in him.
    Attached Files
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Ouch!! That doesn't look good. Was he alright?
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Accodring to the email he did survive.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Them porcupines can be some mean sumbitches. A couple years ago, one of them tried to steal my new fedora. They don't move very fast, and I wanted a bunch of quills, so I chased it and smacked its backside with my hat. Well, the hat got stuck to its but, and he hauled ass into the forest. I managed to get my hat back about an hour later.

Porcupines stink too.
        (o==o)

Comment

I remember being a kid and our dog got a few quills, but I've never seen anything like that before. Glad he made it. I remember my dad holding our dog down and pulling out the quills with a pair of vice grips.

What happened to the porcupine, or does anyone know?
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

That happened two or three years ago. Never heard the story of what happened
            to the porc. The dog lived though, a female Bull Terrier. Lots of stitches!

Comment

Working...
            X