What kind of wheels are these???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of wheels are these???

Just ran to Linden to a garage sale and found these for $100! Thought they were kinda neat and the lady said that she thought they were for her sons Bronco but didnt really know and he doesnt have the thing anymore. what are they??? POPS
    Attached Files
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

I very well may be wrong but looks like recentered Hummers?

Comment

bring them tomorrow for show and tell
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

100 bones for recentered Hummer beadlocks!!!!! pops dont post that up until you buy them! im going to steel them from you if i find those! hahahaha
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, Hummers (H1) are 8 lug....
          '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Thats why I said RECENTERED with the 5x5.5 bolt pattern.

Comment

Hey Pops, those are some bad ass rims. I have a set that looks alot like those . $100.00 bucks? I'll give you a 12 pack of Silver bullet for em. What you think?
              Thx bud.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                Thats why I said RECENTERED with the 5x5.5 bolt pattern.
                OK, I stand corrected, all the recentered H1 rims I've seen, it was just the backspacing that was changed.
                '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                  Hey Pops, those are some bad ass rims. I have a set that looks alot like those . $100.00 bucks? I'll give you a 12 pack of Silver bullet for em. What you think?
                  Thx bud.
                  Tony, a whole12 pack???? I think these are only worth 1 or 2 at the most!!!! I'll bring'um tomorrow and we'll just see if they are really worth that much!!! LOL Calm down everybody, their tony's. I just picked them up from the painter for him!!! Wish they were mine!!!! POPS
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

holy sh!t you scared me... I was running for my checkbook to make you an offer..

A
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                      Calm down everybody, their tony's. I just picked them up from the painter for him!!! Wish they were mine!!!! POPS
                      Well you got some of us But I will trade you a upper and lower 5.0 HO intake plus $100.00 for a C6 Tranny ??

Brian
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

What a deal Brian!!! I'll take that one.. And I'll even buy YOU a beer!! JEFF

Comment

Hey those came out great!!! The color scheme looks similar to mine. Did you get your tires yet Tony?

Comment

Any day now .
                            The paint came out great. Mikes the man!
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                            X