earlybronco72

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earlybronco72

Dear earlybronco72 just thougth I would ask if every thing is good in your life ? I as a nor-cal-bronco member just want to make sure you are OK.

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Life is great, and I'm at the top of my world.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Male bonding, how cute
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

1969 Roseville, Ca

Comment

I'm not going to touch this thread with a 10 foot pole. (sh$t, did I just say pole?????)

Comment

You said that to a man that cimbs poles for a living.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Caring

Come on Dudes (did not want to use GUYS sounds LOL) all I was trying to do was make him feel like we cared (he was feeling left out of posts) If any of you would come over here wheeling you would know ??????????????

Brian
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                You said that to a man that cimbs poles for a living.
                Hell, I was up four different poles today. I even had a partner on them.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  Hell, I was up four different poles today. I even had a partner on them.
                  Ya Baby

Comment

That's what I call A NASTY LINEMAN!
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I am jealous. I always wanted a threesome. Your the man Marc.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I am sure Marc could arrange a poll with a couple of guys on it for you... ALL yours..

A
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Sorry Aaron, you are not my type.
                          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                          X