Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2023

Merry Christmas to all!

hope we all get something applicable to our hobbies especially the bronco.

we had my side of the family over for an early Christmas dinner. I got what I wanted for Christmas this year, and that’s a 351 running smooth and healthy, her throttle response is damn fast to boot.

then Mom and sis, gave me 100$ GC towards my favorite store so I am damn close to start buying the coolers I want (Yeti comparable but on par). Now to hope for my Fishing Rod!

Merry Christmas everyone.
    I've just been slowly fixing all the small things lately.

Took the front bumper off and started something new.
    Boy is steel pricey these days.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Merry Christmas to the few of us that still check in here... May you be Blessed with Family and Friends during the Holidays. And Best wishes in the coming New Year as well.

Enclosed Picture is the 1st Bronco I bought 20 yrs ago, when the sickness started...
      Attached Files
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Merry Christmas. Looking forward to the next year. Installing a Zf5 that I rebuilt. And new gears front and rear. Pic of Santa’s boots. 3-1/2 year old Grandson will be surprised Christmas morning.
        Attached Files

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. Pretty much got everything done on my old Bronco and the new Bronco has everything I need.

Comment

Merry Christmas (belated) to all my Bronco friends.

I took the week off. Spent a day in San Francisco with my sister and two of my nieces, hung out with the family for a few days, now home. Slept in today, I'm making split pea and ham soup in the crock pot with leftover Christmas ham. I need to do some shopping and perhaps I'll find the motivation to find and fix the newly discovered antifreeze leak in my Bronco. While I still get some enjoyment from tinkering with my Bronco, I much prefer the "elective" projects as opposed to the ones that it decides to surprise me with.

Since I'm late for Christmas, I'll get ahead with "Happy New Year" to all of you!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Back at you Tony,

Happy New Year to everyone...
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
              X