Super Celebration Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Celebration Nevada

Is anybody considering going to the Bronco Driver Magazine Super Celebration event in Carson City, NV, in October?

I really don't know what to expect at this event. I tend to burn out after about half a day at the Wild Horses meetup every year in Lodi. If the Bronco Driver event has more to do, I might last a full day or two before I'm looking for the exit. They have some scenic drives planned, and other stuff too.

Information: https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/nevada-event/

It's about a 4.5 hour drive from my home to Carson City if I take the southern route up and over 88 - that's probably the way I'd go. I might look for a hotel or VRBO if I convince myself to actually go to this event. The thought of tent camping behind my bronco in a city park seems a little odd... but who knows maybe it'd be fun.

1970 Bronco
    My build thread

I’m going. From everything I’ve read about the other Super Cels there is plenty to do. Jim and Mitch have pre-run some trails they will be leading. There just might be a trip to the Top Gun Navel Air Station in Fallon.

Comment

I will be at Thunder Hill Raceway 6-8, you guys that go better have a good recap to share here... D
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I'm going. But it's only 20 minutes from my house so how could I not. I will probably have both Broncos there for the weekend stuff. Not sure about the Wednesday thru Friday stuff yet.
        1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Dude! That looks like a blast.

I don't have much PTO saved. I've been burning it like a mofo this year.

I would like to go, I'll keep you posted Tony.
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Seems like I might know enough people to make this trek worthwhile.

I switched jobs this year (same company but a ton of new obligations). This sort of came out of nowhere (and I just got back from a vacation in Alaska), but I am looking at ways to make this work. I did just get some help to share my new insane workload, so it should start to get easier to be away...

Aside from getting COVID, Alaska was a reminder that I need to take more time to get away from it all... it was good for the mental state. This event looks like it'll be good for that, too.
            Last edited by CityHick; 09-19-2023, 10:29 AM.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

I'm out.
              is this event new and are they going to make it yearly?
              {o===o}
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                I'm out.
                is this event new and are they going to make it yearly?
                It was going to be difficult for me to make it and I'm out too. I don't know what the plans are for the future, but it would be cool if they make this happen every year.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

I put in for Thursday and Friday off from work. I’d like to head up after work on wed As soon as I hear back that it’s been approved I’ll get my tickets. Does anyone know what time they want to do prison hill on Thursday? I’ve been there before it’s not that big , but should be fun with a lot of bronco’s. Hopefully we get a lot of broncos that still wheel

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post

It was going to be difficult for me to make it and I'm out too. I don't know what the plans are for the future, but it would be cool if they make this happen every year.
                    It's a bachelor party weekend for me.

I hope they do it again.
                    {o===o}

Comment

See you guys soon!!

Comment

Working...
                      X