Need 2 Broncos for a PAID photoshoot near Bodega Bay/Sebastepol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 Broncos for a PAID photoshoot near Bodega Bay/Sebastepol

I hope this is permitted! I'm a producer working on a shoot for Wrangler in the Sebastopol area Sept 18-22. Since Wrangler has an upcoming partnership with Bronco, they thought it would be cool to feature a couple of older Broncos in their two campaign shoots next month. I am looking for 1 vehicle that's outfitted more as an adventure rig - maybe you could put surfboards on the top and bikes on the back - something you might take camping, and one that's a bit more classic/traditional looking. Wrangler typically likes trucks that look a little more lived in - a little rust, a few lumps and bumps or fading is fine (good!). Interested in all years up to the early 90s. Typically we use each vehicle for 1 day for a few shots per day. We have had owners just drop the truck off with us int he morning and pick it up in the evening, and we have had owners hang out with us on set for a 1/2 day and kind of put the car where we need it, depending on their level of comfort and trust. We love having owners on set with us. Sometimes we like to shoot our talent driving short distances but it's mostly just posing in and around the cars. We always name owners as additionally insured on our production insurance, and we always pay the day of the shoot. We pay between $500-$1000 depending on what we are doing and how long we need the vehicle. We have not locked down locations or exact days yet - we will be with an hour of Sebastopol. If this sounds fun to you please either comment here with pics or send me pics and info on your truck to verityhoskins@me.com. My production company is called Verity Hoskins Production - you can check my website out here: www.verityhoskinsproduction.com. Feel free to share or repost These shoots are fun and easygoing and you'll also end up with some fun images.

To clarify: For the more adventure-type vehicle, out doesn't HAVE to have racks installed, just be the type of truck that might have them. We can always throw a bike rack on the back.

Comment

Pretty cool! I was going to do one of these up in the Tahoe area, but had a time conflict.
      Build thread

Comment

Working...
      X