Cars and Coffee Grass Valley August 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars and Coffee Grass Valley August 5th

All, Let’s meet up at the Grass Valley Cars and Coffee on August 5th. It‘s held in the parking lot in front of Daily Doughnuts, 117 West McKnight next to Target just off the freeway. People start showing up around 7:00 am. After 8:00 am it can be a little challenging to find parking. People start leaving about 9:30 and by 10:00 it’s pretty much over.

There will be a DJ playing 50’s and 60’s music. The organizer said if I could let him know about how many Broncos will show up he would try to reserve some parking spaces. The Broncos usually park in the spaces closest to McKnight.

I have also invited the Gold Country Broncos which is a large group of mostly Gen6 Broncos.

Let me know if you plan on attending. Hope to see you there.

Could be a nice outing!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'd attend if I were local. The Cars and Coffee scene here in Livermore has gotten weird. The "Asphalt Social Club" has gotten a little too "organized" and also moved to a horrible location. I enjoyed that gathering in it's old format. I'm sort of boycotting now, and it sucks because the traditional "cars and coffee" format is exactly my style of car show. You're not stuck there all day, there are usually a few people to have interesting conversations with, and the variety of vehicles tends to be quite random. I'm actively looking for another local-ish option.

1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Working...
      X