Wildhorses caravan from grass valley route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildhorses caravan from grass valley route

I’m wondering if there will be a caravan down to the roundup.
    thanks. Karl.

What a coincidence. I just sent this out to the Sierra Early Broncos yesterday.

The WH Roundup us coming up. The Sierra Early Broncos have been leading a caravan from Grass Valley on the backroads to Lodi since the first roundup. Each year the Roundup has gotten more popular. With more Gen 6 Broncos hitting the roads the Roundup has gotten even more popular. There is a local Gen 6 Bronco group called Gold Country Broncos with over 500 members on Facebook. They have discovered WH and the Roundup this year. Jim and Mitch are concerned that they might not have enough parking for everyone. This means it’s become increasingly important to get there early.

Our caravan from Grass Valley to Lodi usually takes about 2 1/2 hours. We leave Grass Valley at 6:00 am and arrive at 8:30 am. By taking the freeway all the way we could cut an hour off that time arriving at 7:30 am. So we have decided not to lead a caravan on the back roads this year. We will be leaving Grass Valley at 6:00 am and taking the freeway. If anyone wants to meet us in Grass Valley at the Daily Doughnuts parking lot you are welcome to join us.

Also if anyone wants to caravan down the backroads let me know and I can provide route directions.
    Last edited by 70 Steed; 04-11-2023, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I guess my grandson and I will see ya’all on the freeway.

Comment

Working...
      X