Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Issues... Again.

To Forum Handlers/Wrench Masters...

I am getting notices that I have been timed out and need to sign back into the Site. But, yet it shows me signed in. I have only been signed on for less than 5 minutes.

Tried loading pictures and the same thing, multiple warnings, will not take the pictures until I sign in, but yet it says I am still signed in?

I had to copy my typing's to Word and then cut / paste and immediately save it. Came back into the thread and posted pictures.

I hope it is something simple, I appreciate the work you do to keep this place going.... Doug
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Thanks for posting this Doug. So far I’m not having any problems. I hope the admins see this.

Comment

I'm not having any of those problems either. I do know that browsers do weird things when cache gets corrupted; I don't know if vBulletin has any known issues with login timeouts due to cache corruption, but have you tried doing anything from a different browser, or open a "private tab" and try it from there? If either of those behave differently, then clearing your browser cache could solve this for you. It's a pain in the ass, but it's the nature of web applications sometimes...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Might be your browser or AV or something.

Comment

No issues today, the Site worked fine...
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
          X