High quality Bay Area body shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High quality Bay Area body shop

Can anyone recommend a high quality Bay Area body shop who are hopefully familiar with older broncos (1973), door inserts, fender flares, patching a couple holes, paint etc.

Thanks

Not in the Bay Area but the best around is Cage Dave Virga, Virga Customes in Fair Oaks. He specializes in Broncos. Let me know if you want his contact information.

Comment

Originally posted by 70 Steed View Post
      Not in the Bay Area but the best around is Cage Dave Virga, Virga Customes in Fair Oaks. He specializes in Broncos. Let me know if you want his contact information.
      I Second that motion... Busy guy, some of us have waited months (me), I was not been disappointed.
      Last edited by 904Bronco; 01-21-2023, 06:16 AM.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Yes, can you get me his info. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeinf18s View Post
          Yes, can you get me his info. Thanks!
          Dave Virga 916-792-9481

Comment

X100000 for Dave Virga
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

He has mine right now…I waited over a year but looks like fantastic work so far and great guy.

Comment

Two that Dave has painted for me...
                Attached Files
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Hard Top: I am looking for some that knows early Broncos to refurbish my hard top. Basically paint it and reinforce it a bit so it looks new. It sounds like Dave is a great place to start. Any others that come to mind specifically for working on hard tops? Thanks. DJ

Comment

Mike there is a shop in Novato. Buddy Body shop. Amazing work. They done a few broncos in the past and while they do the insurance jobs they also have two full shops for just classics, just did a challenge and road runner there and my own truck. FYI my truck was fully stripped down with rust repair on one of the rear fenders. Tell him Bobby with the bronco sent you if you go.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Bronco View Post
                      Hard Top: I am looking for some that knows early Broncos to refurbish my hard top. Basically paint it and reinforce it a bit so it looks new. It sounds like Dave is a great place to start. Any others that come to mind specifically for working on hard tops? Thanks. DJ
                      Dave restored and reinforced my hardtop. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                      X