Anyone Local to Wild Horses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Local to Wild Horses?

I need one of their #5047 crossover pipes to keep my radiator for at least this time anyways. Wild Horses knows of the UPS raping with brokerage fees at the Canadian border.

looking to see if any of our members can get me parts and ship them up?

I'm about an hour and a half away. I do have my stock bronco radiator that was completely rebuilt with the tanks and inputs reversed for a 5.0 that I can part with. I ran it for less than a year and has been sitting for years. lmk if interested and I could go snap a pick or two. I could prob sell it pretty low, as it's just sitting here and I could use the room.

Comment

Actually, sorry, not sure I want to get rid of this before I decide on an upgrade...

Have you tried checking with local radiator shops about reworking your radiator? Might not be that expensive and it will be much better and permanent.

Comment

Definitely an idea to look into.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7ABEFAE3-90B6-49AE-A57A-411B550BAE04.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	319297 Is this true

SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
            X