Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caravan from Grass Valley to the Wild Horses Roundup April 30th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan from Grass Valley to the Wild Horses Roundup April 30th.

Once again the Sierra Early Broncos will be caravanning from Grass Valley to the WH Roundup in Lodi on April 30th. We will be taking the backroads all the way. We are expecting the WH parking lot to fill up fast so we want to get there as early as possible.

We will leave the SPD grocery store in Grass Valley at 6:00 am sharp. We will be at Burgers and Cream in Auburn at 6:30 am. We will then stop at the Speedway Gas Station at Folsom Auburn Road and Douglas in Folsom at 6:45. The last stop will be at the Chevron Station on Prairie City Road at 7:00 am. We will meet and pick up Broncos at each of those locations. It’s important that everyone be gassed up and ready to leave at those times. Otherwise our schedule will be delayed.

HERE’S THE IMPORTANT PART: If you are planning on meeting at any of those locations PM me with your full name. If you have more than one Bronco in your group please provide the number of Broncos and the name of each driver. We don’t want to leave anyone behind and we don’t want to be waiting for Broncos that aren’t going to show up. In the past we have had people show up that we didn’t know were coming and we left before they got there.

Skip

Sounds good. I will keep you posted with my plan
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

My group will see you at 6:45 at Douglas and auburn Folsom.
      karl.

Comment

Originally posted by onpier55 View Post
        My group will see you at 6:45 at Douglas and auburn Folsom.
        karl.
        I got your email, Karl. We will be on GMRS channel 7.

Comment

I am shooting for the 7:00 am Prairie City chevron. Brad. Blue 68 wagon.

Comment

Now I gotta get a gmrs radio. Haha
            hard to keep up with the new stuff.

Comment

All,

Our caravan is growing. Updated list below. John Link was at WH today and talked to Jim and Mitch. They are worried that they may not have enough parking for everyone and they may have to park some Broncos behind the warehouse. SO IT’S CRITICAL THAT WE GET THERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Everyone needs to be ready to go at the scheduled time.

If any of you want to get there earlier by taking the freeway we understand. JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST BELOW AND NOT GOING TO BE MEETING US THERE.

Grass Valley

SPD Market 6:00 am

John Link
              Jon Hagar
              Skip Hendricks

Auburn 6:30 am

Burger and Cream

Rich Morris ???

Folsom

Folsom Auburn Road and Douglas Blvd. 6:45 am

David Meek
              Karl plus 5 more Broncos

Chevron Prairie City Road 7:00 am. Those coming from Grass Valley and Auburn may have to stop for a pee break. The rest should be ready to go. There are no more restrooms until we get to WH.

Jarrett Trask
              Tim Nauer
              Brad

WE WILL BE ON GMRS RADIO CHANNEL 7

Skip
              510/566-6361

Last edited by 70 Steed; 04-29-2022, 04:41 AM.

Comment

See you at the chevron at 7am

GMRS 7
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Copy that

Comment

Great to catch up with everyone today. Cheers.

Comment

Here’s a couple pics.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Had a great day. Thanks all!

Comment

Good seeing some old faces from when this Forum was well attended. Sorry I missed some of you who were there. Even though I didn't have a Bronco in the field, it was just as hard to get around as every step there was something to see or someone to talk to. Heard from Jim Creel that there were over 200+ broncos registered for the event on Saturday. Good chatting with you Ryan, Karl and Patrick thanks for taking parts off my hands... Cage Dave thanks for roll bar for Betty.

Hope todays off roading goes well, sounded like there was 100 rigs participating!
                          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Wish I'd been there. Had an issue with my shiny new 408 last Monday, AKA rod knock. Lost my mind over that one. Details in another thread. Was going to go anyway until a couple of fellow airport denizens volunteered, more like strong-armed me, to help me pull it yesterday.
                            1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Working...
                            X