WH's Swap Meet 10/2/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH's Swap Meet 10/2/21

Anybody going from here and got anything to sell?

Doug
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

I’m going to miss this one. My buddy John Link is going and taking my stock rear fuel tank. It’s free.

Comment

Yep.....might have a few small things
      73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I was planning on it I have a couple of things I Was thinking of selling the c-4 setup I pulled out of my rig when I put in the np435. But still haven’t made up my mind if I want to part with it. That being said One of our bronco brothers out of Nevada (My buddies dad) rolled his bronco last weekend and got airlifted out. He just got home from the hospital. But his bronco is still on the trail !!!!! We’ve got two different clubs heading up sat to recover it and get it out So I’m definitely going to miss this one. Hopefully nobody has anything for sale I can’t live without

Comment

I am thinking about it - I have nothing to sell and I don't really need much of anything, but sometimes swap meets put things in front of me that I can't live without...

Originally posted by marshall View Post
          I was planning on it I have a couple of things I Was thinking of selling the c-4 setup I pulled out of my rig when I put in the np435. But still haven’t made up my mind if I want to part with it. That being said One of our bronco brothers out of Nevada (My buddies dad) rolled his bronco last weekend and got airlifted out. He just got home from the hospital. But his bronco is still on the trail !!!!! We’ve got two different clubs heading up sat to recover it and get it out So I’m definitely going to miss this one. Hopefully nobody has anything for sale I can’t live without
          Marshall - best wishes to your friend's dad with his recovery, and good luck with recovering the rolled vehicle. Situations like that have always been my worst nightmare when going out into the boonies.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
            I am thinking about it - I have nothing to sell and I don't really need much of anything, but sometimes swap meets put things in front of me that I can't live without...

Marshall - best wishes to your friend's dad with his recovery, and good luck with recovering the rolled vehicle. Situations like that have always been my worst nightmare when going out into the boonies.
            I second Tony's comments... I don't have much to sell, but it will be good to get out and see some Bronco Peeps.

Marshall - glad to hear your buddies Dad survived and glad Bronco folks are stepping up to help with the recovery.

Doug

Comment

Thank you He got out of the hospital yesterday. A few broken ribs , collarbone and a shoulder bone But it could have been a lot worse

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F49027F0-9D77-425E-B5B8-9C06E572D738.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	448.3 KB
ID:	317650 Buncha stuff to sell
                Attached Files

Comment

I guess I should post up what I have...

Rad support - used, later model due to fresh air inlet hole Pass side
                  (1) 15 rim, two trim rings, no center cap
                  Set of 19lbs and a set of 24lbs injectors, Fox body Mustang vintage.

I have a complete D30 front end, 3:50 gears, some sort of locker, Warn hubs - not goiing to load it up unless someone says they want it.

Doug
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	F49027F0-9D77-425E-B5B8-9C06E572D738.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	448.3 KB
ID:	317650 Buncha stuff to sell
                    Might have interest in the d20 at the back of the picture, T-shift? I have one with two junk gears and case is wasted...

Comment

Haven't been on here in awhile, was wondering when the swap meet was happening. Now I know, glad I had a look. I have a few things, and I think I trust my Bronco in its latest incarnation to get me there and back.

Let's see... 351W rear sump oil pan that got a bit smashed (don't ask) but still serviceable. OEM 28 oz. flywheel. Zero imbalance flywheel suitable for a 408. Exploder timing cover and harmonic balancer, stock, dirty, and both free to good home. Probably other stuff I can't think of with beer in my bloodstream.
                      1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
                      I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Good seeing everyone from here at the event... Sold some chit and bought some.

Comment

It was great to catch up with friends. I scored a lot of parts. I love half off and more.

Comment

Working...
                          X