Thanks NCB for being so cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks NCB for being so cool!

I was on the facebook the other day, on one of those 4x4 rescue groups, and some poor guy was getting flamed because he got stuck. Made me appreciate norcal broncos. Everyone is so chill and helpful. Pretty cool group!
    Build thread

I agree. I have always liked this group over any other. Everyone here is always willing to help each other out and I really like that.

Comment

Now we just need to start wheeling more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
        Now we just need to start wheeling more.
        Yeah,what's the hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by helbnd1 View Post

Yeah,what's the hold up?
          I used to know a guy in a red bronco that use to wheel but he got out of the game. Now he hangs out at Starbucks eating granola, talking about living out of a van. Lol.

Comment

Someday when its not 100+ degrees outside I need to do a shakedown run of some kind. I am not sure that counts as "wheeling more" but I am looking forward to "using" mine more with it's recent upgrades.

...back on topic, yes this site has connected a whole bunch of knowledgeable Bronco people together and it's helped me immensely over the past 15-16 years!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              Someday when its not 100+ degrees outside I need to do a shakedown run of some kind. I am not sure that counts as "wheeling more" but I am looking forward to "using" mine more with it's recent upgrades.

...back on topic, yes this site has connected a whole bunch of knowledgeable Bronco people together and it's helped me immensely over the past 15-16 years!
              I have copied several things from your build to my own bronco, getting ready to copy your 5 speed conversion to this
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post

I have copied several things from your build to my own bronco, getting ready to copy your 5 speed conversion to this
                Nice. I hope that you don't end up waiting on backordered parts for half a year!
                I am enjoying mine quite a bit. It's not exactly a sports car transmission but compared to the NP435 its certainly a breath of fresh air.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                X