Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earlybroncoguy :(

Anything we can do, just ask.

as it’s been going around, Marc has lost his garage and tools, at least the brown bronco and buggy were saved. Those are priceless, tools can always be replaced or in this case upgraded to newer stuff.

Most of all wife and kid are safe!

yes both broncos safe and most important the family is safe.....
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

From the Roseville Fire FB page... so sad...
      Attached Files
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Oh no! Does anyone know how is started, I hope it wasn't bronco-work related!
        Build thread

Comment

Originally posted by pippinmader View Post
          Oh no! Does anyone know how is started, I hope it wasn't bronco-work related!
          It was. He was welding and grinding and then he left to go to the store. When he came came back from the store he saw all the smoke as he drove into his neighborhood. Grabbed the garden hose, but it was too late. The buggy was parked just outside the garage and he was able to get it backed out of the way just in time. Some sparks must have been smoldering in something when he left and then ignited when he was gone. Luckily, it was a detached garage, so it didn't spread to the house. I'm just glad no one got hurt. Tools and equipment can be replaced.

Comment

That's always been my fear - that somehow I'd spark a fire in the garage unknowingly and come back to a fire.
            I try to hang out in the garage a while after I do anything like grinding and welding, though now I am wondering if I should do all of that outside...

I am glad that nobody was hurt and that the house wasn't affected. In the end it's all just "stuff" and accidents do happen. This is why we're insured.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Working...
            X