No announcement yet.

need a 1 ton tre reamer again (Sf area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a 1 ton tre reamer again (Sf area)

Well I need to borrow a 7* tre reamer again. Finally getting to fixing my bump steering on my superduty......but with the right pitman arm this time. I borrowed ryans last time and then found out my early99 f250 steering box spline didnt match the arm that came with my 06' lift and aparrently the late 99'-04 pitman arm i purchaced after. I'm being a cheapass on buying one cause its a 1 use item.....3 in my case apparently.
    So if anyone wants to let me borrow one it would be greatly appreciated. Im in san francisco and can pickup localish or toss you a twenty for beer to ship one out.....twenty even if i pick up.
    thanks
    70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

I have one in Clovis. I too went through barrowing one from the nice people on this site several times thinking the same thing. I don't want to buy one because I'll never use it again. Well, I've used it several times just sense buying it! So it was well worth the purchase. Anyway, you are welcome to barrow mine. Probably will have to ship it to you unless you have plans to come to the valley any time soon? Or, I can bring it to the Wild Horses Round Up here in a few weeks.

Comment

Ruffstuff has some inserts that you weld in.

Comment

Send me your address. I can mail it to you again.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Or those ruffstuff inserts
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
          X