My 93 bronco project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 93 bronco project

Well I managed to score on some parts yesterday: 1 Hardtop , 2 doors, 1 four point Bolt in Roll bar, 1 Tire rack complete with latch for the gate , 8 nut plates and bolts to remount doors and tail gate etc. and a Transfer case shifter, plus various rubber seals for the top . the door seals were in bad shape so I didn't get those. My idea is to make it where the top and doors come off in the summer back on in the winter. Gonna try to install some kind of removeable pins in the door hinges so its easier to pop the doors off. I might eventually make half doors not sure right now .
    Last edited by WilliamEz; 02-14-2021, 08:17 AM.

Nice score! Now you've got some work to do! LOL.

Comment

Well the top is on not bolted or clamped It needs a Bath and it doesn't look like a junk yard in front of the house !!! ROFL!! I managed to bump the wires-plug that goes into my electric fuel pump, well gonna replace that because its sun brittle and does not snap in correctly spent 10 minutes thinking I was out of gas even sent my wife to get 5 gallons of gas.. By the time she got back I had it started and moved. Now the which goes out not back in Its dark out now so I will troubleshoot that tomorrow if its not raining. rig doesn't look too bad with the top on.
      Last edited by WilliamEz; 02-15-2021, 05:39 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
      X