Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

I’m having a hard time finding coverage for my truck. Currently I just have liability through progressive and it always make me nervous. I have Hagerty on my Mustang and coverage/price seem good. They refused to cover my Bronco as they said it’s intended purpose is off-road. My homeowners policy is through Farmers and am in the process of switching everything over. They suggested Hagerty and JC Taylor. The Taylor policy offers good coverage but is extremely limited. It states:
    These vehicle(s) will be used mainly in exhibitions,
    club activities, parades and other functions of public
    interest and will not be used primarily for the
    transportation of passengers or goods.

Seems useless for everything I do. Policy makes it sound that if my truck was stolen from the grocery store, I’d be SOL! My truck is by no means a show piece but I have a decent amount invested in it. Any advice? Anyone use Farmers? Mainly concerned with theft and liability.

We're here for a good time, not a long time!

I have three vehicles insured with Grundy including my Bronco. Not sure it would be covered if damaged on the trail but it would be covered everywhere else. Make sure to get an agreed value policy.

Comment

Thanks. I will call them today.
      We're here for a good time, not a long time!

Comment

I used to have mine on my state farm policy and it was cheap. That was before prices on EB’s got insane though. I guess when I register it again(hasn’t been in years)I will see if they will cover on declared value of comparable used ones.

Comment

Working...
        X