Tube bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube bender

After having tried two different places to get some tube bent I still don't have any tube bent. Does anybody have a bender that could help out and bend some 1 3/4 DOM? I need the back cage section and rocker guards.

Location?

Comment

I'm in Discovery Bay

Comment

I have a bender, but I only 1.5" and 2" dies.

Comment

I do need to bend some 1 1/2. I was thinking of 1 3/4 for the rocker guards and possibly some tree guards on the upper quarter panel but after looking at it with 1 3/4 I'm thinking it's too big so maybe some 1 1/2 in those spots.

Comment

I can bend the 1-1/2" for you if you want. Where are you located?

Comment

Discovery Bay

Comment

Well...I am in Clovis. Road trip?

Comment

Thank you for the offer, but I think Clovis is a little far for 4 bends.

Comment

Looking for a friend that has one but everyone is busy. Could try Bay Area Metal fab in Benicia
                    Last edited by B-Rad; 05-06-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I ordered one with the dies I need. Now I will have to try, to figure out how to bend tube.

Comment

Originally posted by cag33 View Post
                        I ordered one with the dies I need. Now I will have to try, to figure out how to bend tube.
                        Right on! Measure, measure and then measure again. And buy extra tube because you will mess some up. Pay close attention to the radius of your dies! Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Bend Tech software is worth every penny especially since metal is costly these days. Takes all the guess work out of it. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                            Bend Tech software is worth every penny especially since metal is costly these days. Takes all the guess work out of it. I highly recommend it.
                            Thanks I'll look into it. If my Bronco turns out 1/2 as nice as your's I'll be happy.
                            Last edited by cag33; 05-11-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X