No announcement yet.

Update. Wild Horses Roundup Cancelled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update. Wild Horses Roundup Cancelled.

Jim just posted a video on FB that the Roundup has been cancelled due the the Corona Virus. He alluded to the fact that our “esteemed” Governor has announced some sort of restrictions on public gatherings.

Bummer. Well looks like it's back to work on the bronco then.

Hopefully he reschedules
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Ditto... Bummer.

I flew up to Boise for the Roadster show this weekend, it was cancelled two hrs after I arrived... I suspect most everything will be cancelled over the next 3 months?
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I imagine so, I am planning to just hibernate and tinker on the bronco.....wondering when parts will stop showing up as I can see mail/amazon service start to be disrupted soon.

Comment

As a US Postal Service letter carrier, I can say that postal delivery will not be disrupted....so any parts shipped through USPS will still be delivered.
          Not sure about Canada Post though....
          Last edited by ThrillHouse; 03-16-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I think we should all show up on April 4th at Wild Horses not for the Round Up, but just some friends hanging out and admiring Broncos as a group of friends. And if WH decides to be open, we can go in spend some money to help support them.

Comment

Working...
            X