Falken M/T tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken M/T tires

I'm looking at replacing my MTR'S, possibly with the Falken M/T tires. I'm fed up with my MTR'S inability to balance well and the flat spotting after sitting for extended periods of time. Off-road they are a great tire, but I don't have a truck and trailer to haul it to the trail. Does anyone have any experience with the Falken's? Good, bad or are they all hype?

Aaron

Good to know About the mtr’s. I almost went with those but went with the bfg’s km3’s. And am real happy with them. The falkens look good on the rigs I’ve seen.

Comment

I too have run the BFG's and loved them! I don't have any experience with the Falkens though.

Comment

Bought Falken Wildpeak MTs. So far they seem like decent tires, but only have about 200miles on them. They re fairly quiet for aggressive tires. I would buy again. I found them on clearance at Walmart and America’s Tire beat their price
        1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

I was thinking about bfg's. The last set I had were the km2's and they were replaced with the mtr's due to multiple sidewall punctures. On the trail the mtr's have been a great tire, but I just can't deal with their street manners any longer.

I'm leaning towards the Falken's over the bfg's only because of the road manners advertised by Falken. I'd hate to buy another set of tires and be disappointed again. So I'm trying to research and ask around as much as I can before I pull the trigger.

Aaron

Comment

I have the KM2’s and love them. They seem to do well in the snow and in the sand and they are quiet on the road.

Comment

Working...
            X