"Powerwheel" bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Powerwheel" bronco

Any body seen these or anything bigger? I want to get my 5yr old to be one for her upcomming birthday. She is probably to big for this one. I showed her and she said "ooh i wanna drive that". Then i asked her what it was, she said " bronco truck" " like yours". If you know my rig its doent have a bronco body anymore. But she knew....proud dad moment. She probably related it to my brothers (69crawler) broncos when we visit...
    70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ford-Clas...8aAm61EALw_wcB
    70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

I was eyeballing the bronco golf cart thing at Wild Horses a few weeks ago. If I had the room for it, I would totally build one for my gf's kids.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Tony, I would build anyways!

Comment

My Grandson getting one for Christmas, Don't care what grandma said.... But she did say that's fine. I showed him the pic of my Bronco from Tom's, asked him what it was he said OUR Bronco. But he did say Bronco before J@@p
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

And here it is.
            Attached Files
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

A single seater!
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

That thing will go real fast down your hill
                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                X