The famous BC Bronco corner guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The famous BC Bronco corner guards

I have a set of the not so good fitting BC guards that I'm finally starting to install (don't judge). Has anyone here ever cut these apart and refit the metal to better fit the top rail of the body? In the end it's just metal and can be cut, formed, and welded. I also have the top rail cover that we had made over 10 years ago that are going on and the fitment between the nicely rolled rail covers for like door to the BC guards. Looking for inspiration if you have pictures of before and aft. Thanks Bronco dudes.
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Have at it!

Comment

Those are crap....i'll throw them away for you and you should make some nice new ones that form well.haha
      70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Odd, the ones I had fit way better than that...

Comment

I don't know, but I was looking at mine the other day getting sort of aggravated at the way they look, all over again. Good luck.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I guess I was lucky that mine fit really well. But if I were you, I would definitely cut those apart and make them fit better.

Comment

If they still don’t look right I’ll gladly take them off your hands n safely dispose of them

Comment

Working...
              X