This forum seems way better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum seems way better

My first thoughts are that this is way more user friendly. I'd be interested in knowing all of your thoughts on it. Thanks again for all who donated to keep it all alive!

On a side note, I found some bondo on my hood and grill. Anyone got a good straight factory hood? Grill?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Thanks for keeping the place alive.

I'm about to replace my hood. It's wavy and has bondo but I'll make you a deal!

Forum looks pretty nice
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

It's BACK!

It still says not secure, but my protection software isn't losing it's mind like Before
      Last edited by 904Bronco; 10-21-2019, 08:37 PM.
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

The format is going to take a little getting use to. Glad it’s back up.

Carl, put the donation button back up. You’ll get more donations that way.

Comment

Thanks for getting the site back up and happy to contribute. VB5 is much nicer.

I would definitely recommend enabling HTTPS (if you're not already working on it).

Comment

Awesome that the site is back up.

Comment

I happy it’s back! I hope to contribute more now that I am back on building mine up.

Comment

I like it so far
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

It will take some getting used to but a great start, thanks Carl.
                  69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Nice. Thank you for getting it back up n running. I was going through withdrawals.

Comment

Working...
                    X