Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is our '72. 302, C4, 4.86:1 Dana 20, 4.11, Detroit rear, HP D44 with HD power-lock front, 35" tires on 17" wheels.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice!
      Is that the one Lonnie at Tom's built?

Comment

• Good eye! Yes, it is Lonnie's old Bronco. We make no claims as to being the builder. We consider ourselves its caretaker. I've only made minor changes to it since we bought it over 3 years ago. Added a winch, spare tire/wheel, family-style cage, headers and a few other minor things and about 20k miles. Rock sliders and some 15x10 wheels (maybe beadlocks) for off-road use are the next things on the list.

Comment

• Matt, nice rig. Take a trip to Pozo for all of us Poly Alumni here on the board...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• Nice looking Rig Matt! Pozo and Pismo are both calling your name...
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

• Pozo Veteren right here!! Nice Rig, welcome!!
              Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                Matt, nice rig. Take a trip to Pozo for all of us Poly Alumni here on the board...
                Will do! My avatar pic is on the Garcia Ridge trail. My wife is also a Poly grad. - Architecture '97.

Thanks for all of the compliments and warm welcome.

Comment

• Since all my prior pics were deleted, here are some recent shots. Have had some nice progress in the last year and a half... POPS (cob)
                  Attached Files
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• pics

july 4th 2008
                    Attached Files
                    73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
                    77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
                    70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

• Nice rigs you've got there! I take it the Jeep is yours too? (due to the paint job) I have to say that I am partial to the EB though.

Comment

• Early Broncos

No, the jeep is my father in laws. Ive been bouncing around in the front and back of an early bronco since I was a baby.My Dad has always had one if not two early broncos every since I could remember.
                        Last edited by twister01; 01-25-2009, 05:45 PM.
                        73 bronco 351,nv4500,stk3spd,4.88,hp60f&r,detroit,arb,o/b air,welder,etc.
                        77,351 mass air efi ,nv4500 atlas 3.8 4.88,detroit31 spline,arb44 o/b air5.5 lift etc.
                        70 4.5 lift 351 c-4 d20 big bearing in progress.

Comment

• Another Poly grad...BArch/English Minor 1996.

And my Bronco:
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice rig!
                            Welcome aboard... You're in good company as a Poly grad here
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

• My 74 Ranger. Inherited from my grandfather who bought it new.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke View Post
                                My 74 Ranger. Inherited from my grandfather who bought it new.
                                WOW
                                Marc D.
                                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                                X