Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its time you go to a tube buggy body!
    Hey, as long as it never stops being fun... 8 bolts, a few wires and some hoses are all that's between you and another Bronco body one day.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

• My 69

Moss Beach, CA
      89 Mustang 5.0 w/ EFI - NP435 - 5.5 WH Suspension - 2 in body, Cheby discs, Detroit Locker rear w/ 31 spl Yukons - pre-runner bumpers - winch - Flamming River column - H4's - yadda yadda yadda!
      VISIT: http://www.bayareabroncos.com

Comment

• Nice looking rig you'v got there!

Comment

• tortuga's 73 that he sometimes lets me drive. it'd be easier for me to get behind the wheel more if he didn't like it so much

looks a lot smaller with him next to it :P

Comment

• Nice Rig

Thats a clean looking rig

Brian
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Nice rig!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

• I know its not a bronco but i like it. It pulls my bronco everywhere we go.
                73Bronco,393,C6,NP208,D20,Locked35spline9'',locked D44,3link front,36's,etc.......
                99F-250,4''straight pipe,intake,140horse chip,36's,etc...

Comment

• Nice rigs! Welcome....any more info on your EB?
                  '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• Looks sweet Louisiana. You will find out soon enough that we really like pictures around here, so keep them coming.
                    Welcome aboard.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Nice rig(s)... Are those a pair of Cage coils I see behind your front wheels? Welcome aboard, I think you'll like it here.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

• Saa Weeeeeettttt
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• My son did a before-and-after (more like during) image that is pretty cool. It's about a 9 meg download, though.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2207/...0a8476_o_d.gif

So far most of the work is hard to see. Put in a BB rear housing, 31 spline axles, 4.56 gears, NP435 and a rear ARB for the drivetrain. 1" Body, 2" lift going to 3.5 soon. Building bumpers now, have the 8274 up front on the center section but need to add the side sections. Lots of other little stuff that is driving me nuts.
                          Last edited by tortuga; 01-07-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• 9.something MBs... down from the 10.27 or so it was with my 10mb upload limit :

tortuga + bronco

bumper + winch

bling-BLANG

Comment

• Here she is in all her under construction parked in the driveway glory.
                              Attached Files
                              EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Comment

• Nice lookin rig!
                                Vacaville, Ca
                                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                                X