Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is a new pic of my rig. Out just messin around after buckin some shotguns, getting ready for duck season shooting some skeet.
    Attached Files

Comment

• sorry for the HUGE picture. i geuss i have to work on that! anyways i bought mine with a saggy 3.5 lift i recently put a 5.5'' wildhorse lift withe rancho 9000s on it. i also just put a new third member with detroit locker in it from toms bronco parts. for some reason my 86 fuel injected 5.0 is acting up. some times it loads up at around 3000rpm it just doesnt want to go any higher it only happens sometimes. i think it might be the fuel pump just from what people have said. but im not sure any ideaS?

Comment

• What you running for fuel pump(s)? 1 or 2?
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• 1 fuel pump

Comment

• Here's mine....

You gusys have some awesome rigs and ideas, glad I found this board. And yes this is my first EB, actually its my first Ford.

I just picked it up about a month ago, those wheels are gone the new 35" MTR's and allied wheels are in the garage. 5.5 Cage lift and arms are on the way as well as WH flares.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dirtboy488; 08-10-2007, 02:07 PM.
            Damn it.... not again!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtboy488
              You gusys have some awesome rigs and ideas, glad I found this board. And yes this is my first EB, actually its my first Ford.
              I just picked it up about a month ago, those wheels are gone the new 35" MTR's and allied wheels are in the garage. 5.5 Cage lift and arm are on the way as well as WH flares.
              Welcome Dirtboy! That's a great looking rig you've got and I'm sure it'll continue getting better with the lift and flares you have on order. Are you going with the Cage radius arms as well?

You've found a great bronco resource here... Keep the pictures coming.
              Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

• Yup radius arms too.
                Damn it.... not again!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtboy488

I just picked it up about a month ago, those wheels are gone the new 35" MTR's and allied wheels are in the garage. 5.5 Cage lift and arms are on the way as well as WH flares.
                  very nice man. cant wait to see it with the new lift!

Comment

• Very nice rig. Welcome aboard.

Tony
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Looks Good!
                      Welcome
                      302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

• New to the site, everyone has some nice rigs...
                        Attached Files
                        71 Bronco
                        EFI, ZF, Atlas 4.3, 35" BFG's, Explorer serp, hydroboost, 4 wheel disks, Lars Bars, Protofab bumpers, Warn winch,
                        Mastercraft seats.

Build thread

ZF swap

Comment

• Welcome in! Nice lookin Bronco, tell us all about it and the other Broncos in that herd. Where your located?

Comment

• Welcome to NCB! Looks like you've got a nice rig. Keep the 'wheelin pictures coming and tell us a little about your Bronco. You've found a good group here, tons of tech help if you need it.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

• Thanks, I am in San Diego but my wife is from Woodland (Nor Cal love). This pic is actually a little old but the only one I had on this computer. It is in the Big Bear area in the San Bernadino Mountains.

The Bronco is in a few pieces right now, I broke the rear output shaft of the Dana 20 in Moab. And both hubs and the front dif...It was a rough trip.

But the ZF is sitting in the garage and the Atlas is ordered. I also have a Dana 44 waiting for a Detroit and it will be ready to swap in. I just need a little time to do it!

I have been on CB for a while but am liking the "small group dynamic" of your site. And you have some great rigs!
                              71 Bronco
                              EFI, ZF, Atlas 4.3, 35" BFG's, Explorer serp, hydroboost, 4 wheel disks, Lars Bars, Protofab bumpers, Warn winch,
                              Mastercraft seats.

Build thread

ZF swap

Comment

• New here. Just got mine. Don't mind the sticker I got it down south.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X