This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    Ive been lurking on this site for quite awhile you guys have some nice rigs. Well to introduce myself my name is John live in Tucson Az. Married with 2 kids both grown now although the daughter still lives at home. Ive had my Bronco for almost 18 yrs and its still not as nice as most of yours. Its been my daily driver weekend warrior for all that time. Now on to the pics the 1st one is not to long after I got it,the little girl in the pic is my daughter shes 20 yrs old now. The 2nd pic is a few yrs later with a few changes. All the rest of the pics are how its set up now. 3 1/2' Wild Horses lift with shock hoops and dual front shocks,and rear inboard shocks, 2" body lift,New 302 with shorty headers and 2 into 1 exhaust,eldebrock intake, holley truck avenger 470 carb,3g alt,gear reduction starter out of 94 ford truck,Stonecrusher steering, 4wheel disks, Hydroboost power booster,35" tires on MT classic2s,best top soft top, Smitty built rollbar with front cage kit(hope to go to family cage soon),Bailie bilt front bumper, Bulldog winch,Home fabbed rear bumper with tire carrier. Hope you like it.
    John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by johns74; 08-05-2007, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Welcome!! Nice looking Bronco.

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by johns74
        my daughter shes 20 yrs old now.
        REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

J/K John, looks like a nice bronco, and I can't believe you have been DD'ing it for almost 20 years!
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

• I'm glad that you finally posted. Welcome abord John. Nice looking ride that you've got there. That's cool that you've owned it that long!

Comment

• That my goal too. keep it for as long as can.
            I am realy diggin that rear bumper.
            Nice transformation
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• welcome that is a nice rig Plus the 18+ years driving it is a COOL factor that you should be proud of

Brian
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments. Yes Ive had the bronc along time and plan to have it a lot longer. I dont have to daily drive it anymore I just enjoy driving it so much.
                John

Comment

• Imppresive list of mods. Nice truck. Really like the bumpers. I bought mine straight out of the military 20 years ago but it was a daily D for only the first 6 or 7. Nice.
                  Welcome aboard, it's a great place.

Tony
                  Last edited by blwngsket; 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM.
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Good looking rig John, and welcome! smart dogs you got there!
                    Rick-
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket
                      I can't say that, Driveable,yes. Done, No way. But are they ever done?
                      And congrats on the motor. Pics Please.

Well, let me correct myself....THE P.O. said it was "done", and we all know about P.O.s!! Now come to think of it, I don't think I ever really seenheard the word "done" in the same sentence as "Early Bronco"

I'll be snappin the pix on Sat!
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• nice bronco, welcome!!!! Want to build my bumpers??????? I like'um!!!!

pops
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• have had mine for 5 years now but have I driven it??? NOPE but still owned it 5 years!

Comment

• I've had mine for 9 years now, and the longest it has been down was when I built the linked rear, and rebodied it. It was down for 3 months. Drove me crazy. I bet I drive mine at least 3 times a week.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• .....I bet I drive mine at least 3 times a week.
                              You're my hero!!!
                              Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Well mine is done, but I still need to finish it. Good looking Bronco,I like the engine. Welcome.
                                67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                                69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                                69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                                79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                                67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                                X