Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your work in progress looks alot better than mine. Nice rig.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Welcome aboard Christina. That's a great looking rig that you've got there. What are your long term plans for it?

Comment

• Very nice!
        Looks really clean!
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

• Hell, if mine looked that good it would be done.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
            Welcome aboard Christina. That's a great looking rig that you've got there. What are your long term plans for it?
            Just add a few modifications - Cosmetic and easier handling mostly.

I am NOT looking to make a Crawler, I just want something to drive around town, but, will still get me where I need/want to go when we are camping, fishing or gold prospecting.
            Christina
            Near Chico
            www.Renegade-Ranch.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade Ranch
              Just add a few modifications - Cosmetic and easier handling mostly.

I am NOT looking to make a Crawler, I just want something to drive around town, but, will still get me where I need/want to go when we are camping, fishing or gold prospecting.
              So what you are saying is that it is going to end up lookin like this.
              Attached Files
              Marc D.

Comment

• LOL, Not quite.

I like the look of Daddy4Zack's. Never know maybe a Burgandy paint job in the future.

As soon as I get it running good again, I am having the inside Rhino lined. The Top is done (inside and out) the guy I bought it from does that for a living.

So I following what he had started, plus it think it's a cool idea and nice rust deterant.
                Christina
                Near Chico
                www.Renegade-Ranch.com

Comment

LOL, Not quite.

I like the look of Daddy4Zack's. Never know maybe a Burgandy paint job in the future.

As soon as I get it running good again, I am having the inside Rhino lined. The Top is done (inside and out) the guy I bought it from does that for a living.

So I following what he had started, plus it think it's a cool idea and nice rust deterant.
                  It also is a good sound deadener, and insulation.
                  Marc D.

Comment

Here are a few Pics of my Bronco. It is a work in progress as many of you have seen me looking for parts. But, looks pretty nice to me so far.
                    Welcome to our board. You've found a great group of people here who have lots of information to share. I'm a relative newbie here too and these fine people have helped me get deeper into my project than I ever anticipated!

Hopefully we'll get another gathering of Broncos together, I kind of like the hard top/door insert look, you don't see many like that.

Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

LOL, Not quite.

Did you read that????? ohhhh mommmaaaa....

I think I am obligated to buy a goat now...

A
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Daddy4zack; 08-01-2007, 08:50 PM.
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by earlybronco72
                        So what you are saying is that it is going to end up lookin like this.

isn't that the truth! i bought mine 12 yrs ago to go hunting in. but its done now well mayba a fourlink, hydro steering, 37's or maybe 39's, stretched, maybe even dana 60's, but i think its done
                        Last edited by hobzbronc; 08-02-2007, 07:48 AM.
                        this is the last mod i promise
                        www.hoblitmotors.com

Comment

• Yeah....mine is done too.

Comment

• Mines been done two different times.
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket
                              Mines been done two different times.

DITTO!, But at least my rig was done when I bought it!!!!!
                              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• Originally posted by FFMDX
                                DITTO!, But at least my rig was done when I bought it!!!!!
                                I can't say that, Driveable,yes. Done, No way. But are they ever done?
                                And congrats on the motor. Pics Please.

Last edited by blwngsket; 08-02-2007, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X