X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "with our shop"... what do you mean?
    Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan
      "with our shop"... what do you mean?
      Jeff
      I'm helping a friend of mine market his shop and abilities in the off road world. We are expanding the general repair shop (Tumblin Automotive) to a full custom off road & performance shop. Van has done all the mod motor conversions that I'm aware of, Mine, The one in Bronco Driver sold to Bill Ford, and the one that was on Ebay. There are also other products and projects in the works. Hope to have a Web site up soon!
      Last edited by kalex; 04-17-2007, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
        Dude, that 4.6 Superchar is simply bad ass. Welcome, and like everyone else, looking for more pics!! Awesome...
        X2!!!

I'm really curious to see how that thing does, crawling in the rocks... I bet you've got quite the sand-dragster there! I miss my 4.6 powered Mustang but not the payment that went with it...

Tony
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

• At present have had very little time to try it out. However, just had it in Moab for a week and it did very well. With the stall converter it worked great. Looking forward to lots more testing.

Comment

• Welcome I know ya herd it before, Love the motor I wanted to put one in my 70 sports roof.
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Thanks a lot. I have seen pics of a lot of very, very nice rigs. I look forward to meeting the owners and seeing the rigs. Of course wheeling as well.

Comment

• Just an updated pic of the rig.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 7D1
                  Just an updated pic of the rig.
                  Looks great. Always gotta love the prow flow hood...
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

• beautiful broncos guys! they're all so shiney! here is a picture of mine out and about last year, with the three speed, and tired two bbl 302. this year im trying out a 4 spd, and 302 from a hopped up 69 mustang with a q-jet.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by B-one; 05-07-2007, 06:45 AM.
                    (o==o)

Comment

• ACTION PHOTOS....YEAH BABY.
                      Looks like a lot of fun. You a hunter?
                      Jeff
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• you betcha! huntin, fishin, explorin, you could say im in heaven. lol i hope to find a bear this spring sometime. then possibly a moose this fall.
                        (o==o)

Comment

• That looks like alot of fun. The country out there is second to none.

FM <><
                          72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                          1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• I'm jealous.
                            Jeff
                            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• I have told my fiancee that one day I WANT to go up to Alaska just to say I have been up there, whether its a cruise boat from Vancouver to Fairbanks or drive up the Alaska highway!!!!

Comment

• Great looking rig. That should be a lot of fun...Congrats...

Comment

Working...
                                X