This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the board,

Please make your self at home. You've got a great looking rig. Got any more pic's? I'd like to more know about the 4.6 when you've got time.

Galen
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Welcome to the best Bronco site on the net. And you cannot come on here and tell us that you have a super charged 4.6 and not post any pictures of it!!! Come awwwwne! Lets see it!

Comment

• Glad you made it over. Told you everyone wants to see those pics. I didn't think there was a size limit on this site but hopefully someone here will know where to get that
        FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE PROGRAM THAT WILL RESIZE PICS REAL EASY.

Come on guys. Help a brotha out so we can see those pics.
        Of course, if we get a date for the get together for all the glasses I'm making together we can see it then right?

Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• I resize in Microsoft Office. Real easy. Supercharged!!! uuuhhhh.....
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Okay..

I will try again. I wish I was better at all of this computer stuff. The camera I took this pic off of didn't have any good engine pics. I will post the best one I have though off of that camera.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice rig. Great color and I'm very interested in seeing the engine compartment with that mod v8 stuffed in there.

Welcome aboard!
              Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

• Found an old pic...

Here is one from a while back with no acc., etc... I will get some more up just give me time to figure all of this out.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kalex
                  Here is one from a while back with no acc., etc... I will get some more up just give me time to figure all of this out.

VERY NICE!!!

Man...I have so many questions I don't even know where to start. What was the donor car/truck? Lightning?

Comment

• Thanks...

...for all of the comments. Originally it came from a 1996 mustang.

Comment

• Wow, that is beatiful. Welcome to the board.
                      Steve
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Very nice

Welcome!

Sean (from the yahoo group as well)
                        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• Nice ride!
                          Very unusual to see a 4.6. I have only seen one other.
                          What tranny?
                          Do you really live in the City? IF so get good garage and chain that sucker down!
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

• Yes..

..right in the city. You are right about a good garage. I have been looking for over a month. Main problem besides expense is the entrance height. I need a min. of 7'. That is one thing we intend to do with our shop is not only build custom rigs(pretty much any kind, with an emphasis on broncos) but also develop some products as well. Part of that being the necessary components to allow 4.6 and 5.4 conversions.

Comment

• Forgot...

..the tranny question. Well built C4. Again, thanks to all for the nice welcome. I really look forward to seeing others rigs and meeting lots of you.

Comment

• Dude, that 4.6 Superchar is simply bad ass. Welcome, and like everyone else, looking for more pics!! Awesome...
                                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X