Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my '79 that has been in the same place for the past year. I really hope to get it running with the help of Uncle Sam's money.

Comment

• Nice rig Airborn and welcome. Where were you last weekend..... we had a great showing at the Airport.
      70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

• Nice 79 you've got there. Get her running so we all can hit some trails this summer! Welcome to the site!

Comment

• Uncle Sam's money? You must mean YOUR money that Uncle Sam has been borrowing!

Comment

• My work in progress

Hey everybody. Kinda new here. Never posted before just lurked. Many more rigs since the first time I checked it out.

Heres the stats so far...
            67 vin
            BB rear with 4:56 soon to have ARB
            D44 front-same as above
            mildly built 302/NP435/D20
            35" MTRs on Centerline Hellcats
            6 pt roll cage going in soon tied to sliders(thanks for the idea Tony)
            power steering
            front discs-soon to have 4 wheel discs
            Trail Proof steering
            Ididit column
            herculined inside
            Rubicon seats

All I can think of so far. Started out as a frame on one side of the garage and the body on the other. Slloooowwwlllyyyy working on it.

Some of you guys have some damned nice rigs. I'm jealous as heck.

Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• trying to post a pic

hope this works
              Attached Files
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Wow, that is some purdy rig . Can't wait to see her all together.
                FM <><
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Welcome seahawkfan,

Nice rig, I like the look of more lift than you need for you tires. Your rig is friggin huge if you can park your Mustang underneath.
                  Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                  I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Hey seahawkfan, good to see you made it here, carefull this site is addicting! Rig looks nice. Talk to you later
                    Tony
                    Thanks for the mug It makes the beer look even better
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Nice Rig, get that thing together and come on out to the next meeting! (i should talk ) I like the red 'stang under your rig as well...

Sean
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments.
                        I'm hoping it will settle a couple inches once the engine/trans/tcase, all seats, rollcage with tie-ins, hood, hard top, doors and my fat butt go on.
                        What do you guys think? Am I asking to much?
                        I'm also hoping I can put 37's on someday.

My son got the Stang for Christmas and thinks his stuff don't stink. Real lady killer.
                        See pic

when is the next meeting? Won't have my rig done but would like to see what you guys have.
                        Jeff
                        Attached Files
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• Here it is in all its semi stock glory
                          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 12-30-2007, 08:22 AM.
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Welcome Jeff, nice rig. What are your plans (leave in alone, build it up)? Make your self at home.

Galen
                            Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                            I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• thanks, It will be a builder. just have to figure out how crazy I want to go. (or how far the better half will let me run with the atm card)
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• welcome Jeff, I think you better keep an eye on your son, convertable mustang and a bomber jacket the older chicks will be all over him.
                                Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 03-02-2007, 10:07 PM.
                                72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                                X