Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see some pics of everyones Rigs!

good looking rig!!
    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

• First Post! Re: Lets see some pics of everyones Rigs!

Hi Guys, 2001 to 2005 I lived in SF, then moved home to Iowa while my wife went to Vet School. Bought this rig in 2003 and did a lot of upgrades myself. We moved to San Diego in 2009 and a great guy named Mark Atherton in Santee (Beach City Broncos) helped me finish a bunch of projects including the metal and paint work.
      Rig looks awesome now. Hope to hit some trails here in NorCal in the coming year after having moved back to the bay area just recently.
      -- Eric
      p.s. here is a link to a bunch of restoration photos.
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2964347/3
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice lookin rig! Welcome.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Hey guys i just found this siteand im impressed by all your cool EB's.I have had my 71 for about 5 years and its a huge part of our family.I hope to see you at an event soon.I wil post some pics as soon as my daughter comes home from school and helps me....... Jason

Comment

78, Deaver 4in Suspension lift, 400M, C6, NP205, 35in BFG Km2, $12 paint job to keep her rust free - that is all paint is for - right?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey Jason!! Glad to have ya aboard!! Brought home a 79 a few weeks ago myself to add to the herd! Jeff
              Attached Files
              Last edited by TBS-POPS; 11-26-2010, 07:25 PM.
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Bumble Bee Bumble Bee Bumble Bee

Nice rig Tenatious
                Last edited by blwngsket; 11-27-2010, 06:41 AM.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

here are some pics of mine when i picked it up in hillbilly country s/e of grizzly flats,ca. i think one would be great for the calender. comments? the previous owner was playing the fiddle and the oak tree through the engine compartment was allready cut down. no engine,trans t/case. rats were free!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Fordfreak; 11-28-2010, 08:43 PM.
                  6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

1976, 302 (soon to be EFI), c4, wild horses extreme 3.5" SL, 2" BL, extended radius arms, 33x12.50 BFG
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by bbrazil; 11-29-2010, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Looks clean

Comment

Originally posted by bbrazil View Post
                        1976, 302 (soon to be EFI), c4, wild horses extreme 3.5" SL, 2" BL, extended radius arms, 33x12.50 BFG
                        Rad pic!
                        Mark Harris
                        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfreak View Post
                          here are some pics of mine when i picked it up in hillbilly country s/e of grizzly flats,ca. i think one would be great for the calender. comments? the previous owner was playing the fiddle and the oak tree through the engine compartment was allready cut down. no engine,trans t/case. rats were free!
                          That is too cool! I would love to find an uncut like that one and restore it into a daily driver. Come on now, tell the truth, that is really YOU playing the fiddle!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                            That is too cool! I would love to find an uncut like that one and restore it into a daily driver. Come on now, tell the truth, that is really YOU playing the fiddle!!! LOL!
                            no thats not me on the fiddle but it is me with the smile and a coors light. i'll keep my eyes open for a decent uncut. i saw a nice one inop in oroville but have not been able to contact the owner. i have a friend working onit now. i'll pm you if it's available.
                            6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Well i Thought i had put my pics up but here we go agian
                              Attached Files

Comment

Don't mean to bring down the mood but i figured this would be a great place to put this warning. Always keep a fire extinguiser ready and charged especially when working on fuel systems. Nobody likes to think about it but scared straight programs are pretty effective.

To end on a good note. This truck was parted out, sold to a good friend, then put back together and it looks better than it has in 35 years
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X