Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome all, There is a great bunch of guys here. BEST site I have found
    Last edited by 69 broncosport; 04-17-2008, 08:30 PM.
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
      the middle of Trader Nation and 40 whiner country. Nice to see someone else here with taste - Broncos and SEAHAWKS! Jeff
      Welcome BroncoDesigns! All are welcome....Jeff...did you remember to take your meds?

Go Bears!
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

• Oh Jeff, Please........................
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
          You didn't need to rub it in!!! Maybe you're not welcome here after all. Just kidding Try being a Hawk fan in the middle of Trader Nation and 40 whiner country.

Nice to see someone else here with taste - Broncos and SEAHAWKS!

Post up some more pics when you get a chance.

Jeff
          Raider Hater
          Mark Harris
          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

• I thought that might get you guys fired up a little. I caught a bunch a flack (all in fun)at the tire store this afternoon due to my plates(CEHWKS). They did give me a discount on my new rims though.

Are you ready for some foootbaaaallllll?
            Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Hello Everybody,

Just found your site and signed up, looks good so far!

Comment

• Welcome! Tell us a bit about your bronco and post a few pics. Good bunch of guys here.

Jeff
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• 1970 Bronco, 351 windsor, 4.5" lift, 33" tires
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Nice, Welcome!!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• real nice..

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Hey guys, I have been lurking for awhile now. Thought I would finally check in.
                        I'm from the South Bay originally , then moved to Sacramento area. Been living in Fair Oaks since 2000. After finding this website last feb. I was inspired to get my bronco running and got in touch with Sillyfab to make that happen. Unfortunately my bronco hasn't ran for 10 years. So Phil had some work to do.

Tim
                        Attached Files
                        74', 351, NP435, 5.5 WH lift, 35's

Comment

• Well, Another member of the Sac valley ten year club. Welcome, nice rig.
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Two new members! Welcome both of you. Nice looking rigs...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

• Welcome newbies! Enjoy the club...we do. Nice rigs, you going on the rubicon run this summer with the club?
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

• I would like to make that trip, but need to get a few more things done..Hopefully I can at least get a rear locker in by Aug. If that happens I'll go.
                                But my financial adviser (wife) says I'm already way over budget on the bronco funds for the summer.
                                74', 351, NP435, 5.5 WH lift, 35's

Comment

Working...
                                X