Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Hi Guys,

New to the site. I've enjoyed what I've read so far. Keep up the good work.

Aaron

Comment

• Welcome all

welcome Bronco make yourself at home lots of good Guys and Info here

Brian
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Welcome to Norcal Bronco's, lots of great ppl and info here. I see you are local, check out the Rubicon trip in the trip and trail reports forum. it will be our first Group Rubicon run and hopefully an annual event.
        EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Comment

• As the others have said, welcome. Got any more pics of your Bronco? How about some stats?

Comment

• Welcome aboard! There is a ton of info here... make yourself at home!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

• HI
              My Name Is Ryan And I Am A Bronco-holic
              {o===o}
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                HI
                My Name Is Ryan And I Am A Bronco-holic
                That didn't take long 21 for 23 day now your a holic
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Hello all, I am Mark from Southern Oregon. I joined a few months ago and really enjoy the site. I have been a die hard EB fan for about 30 years. My first EB was 76, now I am the proud owner of a 66 & 67/70 all were rescued from the crusher. At present the 66 is the only one drivable. Hope to have the 67/70 [67 body on 70 chassis] on the road by summer. Plenty of parts just not enough time!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome Broncohound! I guess Southern Oregon is close enough to Northern California! Looks like you've got a good collection of rigs, awesome that they were saved from the crusher too...

Originally posted by broncohound
                    Plenty of parts just not enough time!
                    I know the feeling...

-Tony
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Welcome, Nice rigs and good job on the saves from the crusher. Strange how a vehicle can get in your blood like these do. I've had my 70 for 21 years so far and will have it for the next 20 or so.
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Welcome! We like pics and stats too. You may not be in Cali but at least your not in Canada.
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Great Site

Thanks for letting bronco enthusiests from all over join the convesation. I live in Washington State and don't have a huge Bronco following up in my area, so this is great. Everyone on this site seems to get along and help each other out. Not like other sites where people make fun of you for not knowing a certain thing.

Also I see there is a member named seahawkfan! Im a diehard seahawks fan with season tickets for 4 years now... Go hawks!

Thank You all!
                          68, 351w/C4/D20, 30, 9, 35" BFG, PS

66, No engine, no trans, no transfer, 30 front, 9 rear

Comment

• Welcome! All Bronco owners are welcome here no matter where you happen to live. We are one big family here. Make yourself at home!

Comment

• Welcome to NCB! Sounds like you were attracted to this site for the same reasons many of us were. Having met a handful of the members here I can tell you that you've found a great group of enthusiasts. I've learned a ton from these guys and I'm sure you will too.

By the way - post some pictures! Looks like you've got a nice rig from the little pic you have in your avatar...
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoDesigns View Post

Also I see there is a member named seahawkfan! Im a diehard seahawks fan with season tickets for 4 years now... Go hawks!
                                You didn't need to rub it in!!! Maybe you're not welcome here after all. Just kidding Try being a Hawk fan in the middle of Trader Nation and 40 whiner country.

Nice to see someone else here with taste - Broncos and SEAHAWKS!

Post up some more pics when you get a chance.

Jeff
                                Vacaville, Ca
                                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                                X