Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Just one Ryan. Me
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by RyanP View Post
      Thanks guys

So.... How many Ryans on this board? I noticed the orange bronco group, is there a Ryan group?

Just to be clear, the orange bronco i posted is not mine (I WISH!), just one i found on the interwebz and can't get my eyes off.

I was up until 2:00 A.M last night (morning?) looking at your broncos... and will probably do the same tonight!
      This one is for sale locally (jackson highway and bradshaw) if you are interested. Not mine or anyone I know I just see it on my way to work. $6800.00 OBO
      Attached Files
      '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
        This one is for sale locally (jackson highway and bradshaw) if you are interested. Not mine or anyone I know I just see it on my way to work. $6800.00 OBO
        68 for no lift, bald 31s, no doors and a rolled up soft top. El quire mucho dinero por nada.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          Just one Ryan. Me
          One is enough...
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Hey guys new here. Live in Vacaville, but deployed at the moment. Hoping to meet up when I get back and go on some rides. I am buying my dad's 67 that him and I built in the garage when I was in high school. I'll get pictures up when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by five0merc View Post
              Hey guys new here. Live in Vacaville, but deployed at the moment. Hoping to meet up when I get back and go on some rides. I am buying my dad's 67 that him and I built in the garage when I was in high school. I'll get pictures up when I get a chance.
              Right on Dude!! Welcome and Thank You for your service!!! Hurry home! Pops
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Good to see you here, can't wait to see the picks. Thanks for what you do.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Welcome and thank you
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Good to see another EB owner from Vacaville. Post a pic of your rig when you get a chance.
                    Vacaville, Ca
                    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Well guys here are pics as promised. Built completely in our garage. (even painted)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well guys here are pics as promised. Built completely in our garage. (even painted)
                        Looks great!!!
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Good looking rig
                          75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Nice lookin rig. Haven't seen it around town yet.
                            Vacaville, Ca
                            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Thanks guys. Yea It's still in North Dakota. Will be until at least June. I am gonna fly home once I get back from my deployment and drive it back to Cali.

Comment

I've been lurking for over a year or two and have posted a few times.

Live in the middle of Washington State. Wheeled the Rubicon a couple times, enjoy the rocks. DiLo knows my area, lots of trees and lots of snow.

Bought my Bronco in college and it's morphed from our DD to kid hauler/vacationmobile to fun rig now. I've totally swapped out drive trains again recently. Major stuff changing on it again now.

Pics didn't post... : (
                                Last edited by nvrstuk; 02-11-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X