Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Looks goods.. I don't see and problems with the way she looks!!
    75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

X100! She's a creampuff! Looks exactly like my '69 when I got it to include those dopey "dumbo" mirrors (I'd loose those...). I still wonder whether I should've gone the resto route vice the mod route but very happy w/ my rig. Had I to do it over again... I think I'd restore as ones like yours are harder and harder to come by.
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Yup...uncuts are getting scarce.

Just needs a good old polish and it will shine.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Nice find, Growler. I'm just up the road in Oakdale. Glad to see another Bronco guy in the area. Let me know if you ever need a hand.

Comment

Hey fellas, here's some pics of one of my best bud's (69 Steed) ride. He's new to the forum and hopefully he'll be in on the 4th annual Rubi run in June! A few of you might have seen this rig up there before. He's a Chico native and has owned this since '05 I think and did a ground up build on a total rust bucket. Things I know: Glass tub, very well built 302, C-4, D-20 (terra lows), 4.56 gears in FW 1/2 ton axles w/ detroits front and rear rollin' on 37s w/ Spyderco beadlocks now. These pics are prior to the new wheels on the 'Con. Tons of custom stuff.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank fungus for the intro and posting of the picks

Comment

Anytime ma bruddah!

Comment

Hello all,
                  My name is Eric. My 66 and I finally joined after realizing many of you on this site are close to my area. I figured there would be a better chance to meet other Bronco fans and get more involved as well as make me get moving on continuing the build and actually get some use out of my rig.
                  289, np435, STaK xfer, f/w 44 ARB, 9 inch Detroit w/4.88s, 5.5" WH lift/3" body lift, 37's on Allied bead locks.

Comment

Welcome to the site, where are you located? Great looking Bronco you have there!
                    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Welcome. Rig looks nice. Lets see some bigger pic's....
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Welcome Eric. As the others have said, where are you located and see some pics of your bronco!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry about that I thought I had it added in but I'm in Hollister.
                          Attached Files
                          289, np435, STaK xfer, f/w 44 ARB, 9 inch Detroit w/4.88s, 5.5" WH lift/3" body lift, 37's on Allied bead locks.

Comment

A hollister local. Welcome aboard!
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Welcome I wave at every EB on the road. Evan though I am driving a 4Runner most of the time. I sure get some strange looks.
                              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

What a coincidence; I'm usually driving my 4 runner and waving/staring at all the Broncos going by as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X