Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see your old school wheeling pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see your old school wheeling pics!!

Here's one from a trip we took to Surprise Canyon in 1995. I was wearing trucker hats before they were cool!! NOTE: Old Milwawkee Beer Baby!!
    Attached Files
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

IS THAT THE SAME BRONCO!!?? Wow, what a transformation. (nice hat)

Comment

Yah, same EB....got me thinking...while I'm at it, I'll post some transformation pics. It was the cleanest in the pic with the dog in the back... that was at the 35th Anniversary celebration

THe first one...nice travel. I thought I had travel then...geeeez.
      The second one in in Morrow Bay right arfter I got it...CLEAN!!!!!Bummer I had to bastardize it.
      The third was in Carson sity 1995
      The 4th was at the 35, when the EB was at it's finest clean wise. It drove on the highway as well...
      The last one is how it sits now...
      Attached Files
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Sweet pics! Put those in a safe place and hang on to them. Man that WAS a very nice clean looking EB. I keep telling my wife I would love to find a nice clean stock EB and restore it and just drive it as a daily driver. I've done the same thing as you. I took what could have been a very nice vehicle (all stock, uncut) and cut it up, raised it up and made a play toy out of it. Sometimes I wonder if I should have. But it sure will be fun when I get it done!
        Last edited by crawlin68; 09-27-2005, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Here is what mine looked like a year ago when I bought it. I bought it from a guy up in Utah off eBay. Trailered it home and the transformation began.
          Attached Files

Comment

We use them for what best suits us...I have a lot of fun since I cut it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
              Here's one from a trip we took to Surprise Canyon in 1992. I was wearing trucker hats before they were cool!! NOTE: Old Milwawkee Beer Baby!!

Not to mention the "Yup she's doin alright for a mostly stock rig" look

Someone has some video of me when I was on 31's, mostly stock bouncing over rocks back in the mid 90's. It's all fun til something goes BOOM.
              71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
              nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

None to old school, maybe seven years ago for the first, but here is the morph.
                Attached Files
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Sweet pics...a few mad max-ish.. gotta love em'

Comment

I finally found an old wheelin' pic. This was my previous Bronco on a trip in the Sonora/ Pinecrest area a few years ago. This was before having any kids so my buddy Cooper, the dog, went with me everywhere. He is no longer with us. We had to put him down this past January due to health reasons.

And I found some more from Hollister Hills that were taken close to 10 years ago.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Mike C; 10-08-2005, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X