Another newb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newb

Looked around here a few times and finally decided to register. In Nor. Nv. I hope that's ok. On classicbroncos also with same screen name.

I'm sure Sparks is fine. We even let a crazy canadian chime in.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Welcome aboard!! We have a few Nevadans lurking around here...besides I lived in Carson for several years... and the Mom still lives there...

In fact, here's one from the archives. Christmas 1995 at the Carson River...

Also, no NEWBS here. If you own an EB, you are miles ahead of the pack!!
      Attached Files
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

welcome!!

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Welcome to the board. Yup, Sparks is fine. I lived in Las Vegas for 5 years until about a year ago. Then I moved to central Ca. Anyway, welcome!

Comment

Welcome !
            Mine is a 75 vintage also.

Comment

Welcome!
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by OUR75
                In Nor. Nv. I hope that's ok.
                I just decided to regester as well. I'm in Phoenix, but I drove through Northern California once!!
                '70 Bronco - 351W w/RV cam and POS Carter AFB, NV4500, TeraLow gears, 2 1/2" Susp and 2" body lift, D44 w/PDB, 35" ATs on Centerline Hellcats.

Comment

Welcome guys!! I lived in Reno for about 6 mos. Then the divorce happened I also lived in Phx for 3 years. Went to Paradise Valley HS. I miss AZ. Lots of places to hunt fish and wheel. My dad still lives there but he's in Camp Verde now.
                  1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by 70_Steve
                    I just decided to regester as well. I'm in Phoenix, but I drove through Northern California once!!
                    Is this Steve Lancea??
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                      Is this Steve Lancea??
                      Yeah, sure is. I've looked at this site enough times. Finally decided to join. 'Bout time, huh?
                      '70 Bronco - 351W w/RV cam and POS Carter AFB, NV4500, TeraLow gears, 2 1/2" Susp and 2" body lift, D44 w/PDB, 35" ATs on Centerline Hellcats.

Comment

bout time is right...

Glad to have you. I am assuming that you are back from Mehico...si?

When are you going to install the 31spl. and the locker???

Comment

Yes, back from Mexico. Had a blast! At least the parts I remember..

Getting ready to order new gears (4.88's) and probably an OX Locker for the front. Probably be a month or two before I get everything together.

Comment

I love my OX. I little of a pain to dial in, bu one you get it and get the feel for it..it is great. Running the cable is a PITA for the EB because of the short side on the drivers. The cable cannot make a shart turn and needs to sweep. Let me know when you are ready and I'll post some pics of the way I ran the cable. It involves a really big ZIP tie...

Comment

One thing you could do now is to let me know what length cable to order.

Comment

Working...
                              X