No announcement yet.

Patrick; Get your red Hot drivelines!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick; Get your red Hot drivelines!!!

Patrick, your chance to get the drivelines!!!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395020
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
    Patrick, your chance to get the drivelines!!!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395020

SAWEEET! I just posted a message. Did you ever get a chance to talk to him?

THANKS, I hadn't seen that thread.
    Last edited by crawlin68; 09-20-2005, 08:15 PM.

Comment

NO I haven't. I will still try, but don't count on 20% off like this special...
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

YAHOOOOOooooo!!! I ordered all of my shiat from Jesse at High Angle Driveline today. I got the 1350 t-case flanges for the front and rear outputs. I got the 1350 CV 1 ton rear driveline that has a max angle of 32 degrees and a 1350 yolk for the D60. I also got the 1410 CV front driveline that has a max angle of 42 degrees!!! Can you say bullet proof! Let me rephrase that, how about BOMB PROOF drivelines!!

I should have everything with in a week. I can't wait for the big brown truck to show up!
        Last edited by crawlin68; 09-21-2005, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Hey, if you don't mind me askin, how many $$ for the rear shaft?
          I need one like your getting

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
            Hey, if you don't mind me askin, how many $$ for the rear shaft?
            I need one like your getting

His regular price is $419, but for the next week or so he is having a grand opening sale. 15% off or if you post in his thread on Pirate, then you get a additional 5% for a total of 20% off.

Comment

Thanks,
              Thats about $335, I'm ordering today.

Comment

Yeah, you can't beat the price for a 32 degree 1350 CV 1 ton driveshaft. I spent the extra $40 and upgraded to the thicker wall tubing too. I was going to get the same driveshaft for my front too, but my angle was too steep. Therefore I had to pony up for 1410 CV shaft that is capable of 42 degrees. (I don't know who the dummy was that mounted his 205 t-case so high!)

Comment

I have been waiting to order my front and rear shafts from highangle till my rig was done,perfect timing, just gave him a call.
                  67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                  69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                  69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                  79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                  67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler
                    I have been waiting to order my front and rear shafts from highangle till my rig was done,perfect timing, just gave him a call.

Right on! Jesse seems to be a good guy. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. When do get yours?

Comment

I'm calling him back on monday with more info(rear driveline angle 26*).I'd like to go to 1410 all around.
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans

Comment

Yahoo!!! I got my front driveline yesterday from Jesse at High Angle Driveline. Here are some pics that compare my stock 1310 front driveline to the new 1410 driveline. This thing is massive! I should get my new rear driveline next week.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Show us a pic of with the CV at full angle...

Comment

Ok....here is my un-scientific test. I made sure that the yolk/flange at the t-case end was at zero degrees and then maxed out the C/V.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by crawlin68; 10-03-2005, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Cool, I should be getting mine this week. I had to go with the 42* cv for both the front and rear shafts though. $$

Comment

Working...
                              X