What the F@#K!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the F@#K!

Ok, It's my birthday. I go out to the garage to fill a mug that I got from Jeff some time ago. I look in the fridge, no beer! cases of various flavors, Strawberry Blonde, peach Ale, Heffe, Corona, Pacifico, all gone. I quickly turn and check out the garage, Welder, check. Drill press, check. Everthing in the garage is still there, just my beer is gone! F#@cking neighborhood kids stole my beer! I run through the house, up the stairs, honey, someone stole my beer! "What are you talkin about", she says. I just looked in the fridge out in the garage and someone took all my beer damit! "Why would someone take your beer" she says. Must have been Kayla's (the kid) friends, who else would come in and only take my beer?
    At this point she starts laughing at me,"your such a dork, I took the beer to work and gave it to my boss"....WHAT!!!! "Well I didn't think it was good any more (it had been in the fridge for a couple of months, I'm only one man..) so I gave it to that Bastard, hope he chokes on it. Umm....Honey....BEER DOESN"T GO BAD! at least not that quickly. Now I have to re fill my fridge.
    Maybe I should have a marathon.... FILL TONY"S FRIDGE-ATHON
    I know this is a little long, I feel a little better now (not really)....
    Tony
    Oh yea... Having a BBQ here in Elk Grove on the 27th (Sunday). Seahawk Jeff said he can bring any pint and mug orders with him. Good chance to test them out with some beer from my newly re filled fridge and have some good tri tip. If you guys are in answer up. It could be the only event my Bronco makes it to this year.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

dang, that sucks.
    (o==o)

Comment

HAHAHAHHAAA!

Beer does start to not taste well after a while.
      I bought a house in livermore a few years back, in the shed was over 300 Bud's with a born on date 4-5 years old.
      It took me and a few friends a while to drink them, but you have to do what you have to do.
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
        HAHAHAHHAAA!

Beer does start to not taste well after a while.
        I bought a house in livermore a few years back, in the shed was over 300 Bud's with a born on date 4-5 years old.
        It took me and a few friends a while to drink them, but you have to do what you have to do.
        Yea-
        I was a long ways away from 4-5 years. Just left the garage, no beer and my welder is jacked up.
        This sucks
        Tony
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

A friend of mine once came upon a huge amount of budweiser that had been in a truck that caught fire. Once you rinsed the cans off it tasted exactly the same but occasionally you'd get a smoky scent as you sipped from the cans...

Bottled/canned beer does not seem to care what happens to it once it's been sealed up...
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Sorry for your loss Tony, now go get more! Might make the 27th, work permitting...
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Dang you guys have so much trouble with your beer. I am luckey to see a 6 Pack a year.
              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Now that's funny....

I can tell you that SN Pale Ale gets real skunky after sitting out a while. I had a few left over in an Ice chest. Sat there over the winter and into the summer.....real skunky but I drank the sh!t anyway...no self respecting drunk would let those slip away..
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Ok, Right Place. Bbq, Beer, Bs W/eb Buds, Dont Get No Better Than That!!!!!! Set A Firm Date, I'll Be There To Help Fill (and Empty) The Fridge!!! Even Bring The Eb So Yours Won't Be Lonely!!!!!!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

You know sitting out is one thing, but these were in the fridge, nice and frosty. Damn shame. Wife says I shouldn't be so butt hurt about it . Maybe I should give away all those purse's she doesn't use that are collecting dust in the closet. I know it's not the same, Beer is worth way more than purse's.
                    cheers
                    Tony

Comment

Thats not cool
                      Brad
                      Chico, Ca.

Comment

My ex garage fridge had a pad lock on it, never lost a beer. Now my ex has the key, and the garage. A while back I had an old 30 pack of Bud that was about 3 years old. Sat in the sun , had welding splatter on it and god knows what else. Wasn't about to drink it but I just couldn't throw it away. I left it at a bus stop and it was gone in 20 min.
                        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

My old beer story. i was installing some network cable in the attic space of an older building where I found an empty Corona 6-pack carton with 1 unopened bottle left in it. I couldn't find a date on the bottle or carton. That was about 6 years ago. The bottle's been on a shelf in my unheated garage ever since. I'm surprised it hasn't burst open, frozen during one of our cold winters.
                          I don't have the guts to open it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket
                            You know sitting out is one thing, but these were in the fridge, nice and frosty. Damn shame. Wife says I shouldn't be so butt hurt about it . Maybe I should give away all those purse's she doesn't use that are collecting dust in the closet. I know it's not the same, Beer is worth way more than purse's.
                            cheers
                            Tony
                            Purses and freaking SHOES!!!!
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

500 forum points if you exact revenge on yer ladies purses and shoes!!

back in the day, when i used to work at the airport, some dudes from england came, and wanted to check out the planes on our ramp. (dc-6 fans)
                              anyways, about two months later, i get this small package sitting by my timecard at work. hehe, there were 6 different kinds of beer in that box, of which i have two left.

that was 5 years ago.
                              (o==o)

Comment

Working...
                              X