Stacy David is back on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacy David is back on TV

I was just surfing around the DirecTv guide, and see that Stacy David (the old host of "Trucks", who built Crazy Horse) is back on TV. ESPN2 at 10:00 this morning. The show is called Gearz.
    Last edited by 720Racer; 05-06-2007, 08:28 AM.
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Yah, pretty good too. His last show was stuffing a 5.0 in to a Miata...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

missed it!!! nooooooo
      is it on at 10:00 every sunday??
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

It's good to see him back. I like the way he explains the things he does when fabbing, not just ok, now bolt this to that and plug this here. My wife thinks he's annoying as hell, and that's just from walking past the tv. I saw the first episode of gutting the Miata and the one today where he didn't touch it. Did he get the engine in yet? That thing is going to haul ass, but only in a straight line.
        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

missed it!!! nooooooo
          is it on at 10:00 every sunday??
          No, it's kind of a random schedule, but it's listed on his website. I just like to see him punish cars like that super bird today, he sure loves to do burnouts.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Yah, he istalled the engine last week. If fits tight...It would be a fun project...
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

you can catch webcasts of it on the website if you subscribe..........so far no spam from them:

http://www.gearztv.com/index.php?content=shows
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Working...
              X