Spring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Question

Do the springs loosen up ? They seem kinda stiff.
    Attached Files

Front or rear? The fronts not so much...but the rears, yes. After a few trips to break them in, then will smooth out and become a bit more flexy...looks good though!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I didn't know you were building a wood climber
      Like Carl said, my rear springs took a while to loosen up, one trip to Rubicon and driving around town helped.
      Broncos lookin good

Comment

Yup, they loosen up.
        Make sure your shackle bolts are not over tight too, that helps.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

how tight should the shackel bolts be? I ran trailbounds down with the impact gun. maybe thats why his horse rides so rough!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            how tight should the shackel bolts be? I ran trailbounds down with the impact gun. maybe thats why his horse rides so rough!
            OHHHH.. That will be tooo tight.. Snug them up.. Not to loose not tooo tight..

A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

ok, makes sense. guess some new lock nuts would be in order. his spun right on by hand, thats why I zappedu'm down! thanks
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE
                I didn't know you were building a wood climber
                Like Carl said, my rear springs took a while to loosen up, one trip to Rubicon and driving around town helped.
                Broncos lookin good
                Urban wheelin' ,I'm always looking for places around town. Dave

Comment

Ricers and low riders make for good urban wheelin, lots of them in Woodland, come on over.

Comment

Working...
                  X