Thanks All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks All

I just want to say thanks to all here. I did sell my Bronco yesterday. It was a sad day to see it go..but life sometimes dictates what we do..and I needed to sell it and move on with stuff in my life. It has been great getting to know everyone...Hopefully I can catch a ride with Randy from time to time and still hang out with the cool kids and there broncos! Look for the guy that bought my bronco to become part of the list. I gave him the link and told him to join. He is new to the Bronco addiction but I know everyone here will make him feel welcome.
    Thanks again..Be Well All,
    JohnII
    70 Bronco, Burgundy and Black, 5.0 injected 3.5 superlift, always a work in progress....

Sorry to see you go. You are always welcome here. Maybe, you'll be back down the road with another one. Addios

Comment

Thats good and bad john!

If you ever need one to work on, mine always needs something.
      Mark Harris
      71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Sorry to hear that John. And I just made a Seahawk shifter for the trannies. I'm sure you would have liked it. See ya round.
        Jeff
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

John,

It is a sad day indeed...

Did you sell it to the guy in Morgan Hill who was looking?
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I just took off the roof, Should I come by this eveing and give you a ride to cheer you up? You are welcom any time I go any whare. My wife will not have time to join me for most of the rest of the summer. I am bumed too about you selling the rig, hope I do not loose the friend ship too! Keep in touch!
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Be strong man....sorry for your loss
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

Hey Mark...I am always up for working on a Bronc!...same for you Randy...dont ever think twice about giving me a call!! I will get another one..give me a few years and let me get into a different place in my life and I will buy another bronco..once you have wheeled the best how can you buy anything else???
                Randy, I have your cover..I took it off about week and a half ago I just keep forgetting to run it by you. I will stop by this thursday and drop it off. Also thanks for the invitation to ride along with you...that would be great!!
                The guy that bought my Bronco I am pretty sure is gonna join this group..Good guy...doesnt know too much about working on bronc's but wants to learn...so keep an eye out!!
                JohnII
                70 Bronco, Burgundy and Black, 5.0 injected 3.5 superlift, always a work in progress....

Comment

Cool, See ya thursday.
                  1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

My condolences on your loss O'bronco brother. my heart prays for your sorrow. hopefully one day you'll be back in the saddle again!!!!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X