Adulting Sucks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adulting Sucks....

Welp, it's the start of a new chapter.... today was the day I knew was gonna come, but wasn't looking forward to. I/we made the decision to off-load our rig to a fellow NCB Member who will use his new EB for the purpose it was built. I won't sell him out, but I'm sure he'll chime in at some point

It's crazy how responsibility sux BUT it was the right decision for us.....still a major bummer though

Enjoy your new rig Man!

Sean
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Adulting Sucks....

I Feel your Pain Sean...

Things never stay the same, responsibilities change... A new chapter of life is being penned.

D.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

If it was the right decision, then nothing more needs to be said.
      I don't use mine for what it was built anymore either, but it's not hurting anything sitting here waiting for me.

You built a quality ride, and it'll serve it's new owner well. Be proud of it!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

A lot of us been there. Mine was a 69 Coronet prostreet sold to be part of a down payment out on the coast......

Now all my shit is paid for and has a spot.

To each their own, I ain’t gonna judge!

Comment

I definitely feel your pain Sean. Sometimes the hard decisions need to be made, but if it was what was right for your family, then it was the right decision for sure. I am sure the new owner is going to enjoy the heck of a fantastic rig that you built. And you should be very proud about that!

Comment

Definitely feel your pain, I guess there is a bright side to every decision, it will give you more time for other projects whether they are car related for family!
            Build thread

Comment

Working...
            X