Bronco haulers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco haulers

I very recently won a 16’ flat deck trailer that has 2’ beavertail.

First thing I gonna check is width between fenders as I am full width on fat Iroks.

What do you guys got? Is 16’ enough? I know my bronco is 7’ wide, 14’ bumper to bumper.

Re: Bronco haulers

Wait... What!!!.... This forum is way to dead to leaving a cliff hanger of “I won a trailer...”

Who? What? Where? How? WTF?

Annd then we can get to specifics...?

Comment

Originally posted by NorcalKD View Post
      Wait... What!!!.... This forum is way to dead to leaving a cliff hanger of “I won a trailer...”

Who? What? Where? How? WTF?

Annd then we can get to specifics...?
      Agreed!!!
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Been playing Facebook raffles. Ain’t won shit for a while now so been deleting those groups. Last one which was ‘Parking Spots’ a local one for gearheads, had a brand new 16’ beavertail unit up. Ohhh how I have longed for my own flat bed for a while now. Ok put me down for 2 spots.....250$ worth.

Will be talkin to the Depot today and despite that this trailer is good enough, I gonna see if I can upgrade to an exact optioned trailer but with dual 5200 lb axles.

Comment

Yes, get the heavier duty axles!! An 18 foot would be nice, but 16 foot will do. I put brakes on both of my axles too.

Comment

Nice! Yes, try to get the HD axles. As Patrick mention, brakes on both axles are great and 18’ would be nice but 16’ will work fine. Might look into build drive over fenders if it doesn’t come with.

Comment

It’s gonna be pulled with a extended cab long box half ton so another thought is to keep with the 16’ as it’s slightly bit lighter. It does come with LED lighting and brakes all around.

Yep the 5200 lb axles will be asked for and yep I am sure I will need to build drive over fenders.
              Attached Files

Comment

See if they will let you pay the difference and go Deck Over ?/
                Last edited by Bronco Brian; 08-19-2019, 11:10 AM.
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

The better half said just make the fenders removable and buy it as is.

It’s already paid for and as soon as bronco is ready for out of garage work, it’s ready to go.

Can always sell and make a profit towards the next one if need be.

Also I don’t plan on any more extra wide projects other than a street car but that won’t come until I get an acreage. I ain’t complaining about a top of the line small and light trailer on bit.

Comment

Nice!!!
                    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

That's awesome man.
                      16 feet is the minimum I'd go, definitely upgraded axles. I towed dblue351's trailer with my bronco on it to Oregon and back last year, it was a dream compared to a lighter trailer that I used before.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                        The better half said just make the fenders removable and buy it as is.

It’s already paid for and as soon as bronco is ready for out of garage work, it’s ready to go.

Can always sell and make a profit towards the next one if need be.

Also I don’t plan on any more extra wide projects other than a street car but that won’t come until I get an acreage. I ain’t complaining about a top of the line small and light trailer on bit.
                        I wont make fenders removeable. Just support them so you can drive over. It would be a pain to remove them when you are loading and unloading. Also 16' trailer is fine. My rig is stretched and its fine.

Comment

Working...
                        X