Classicfordbroncos.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classicfordbroncos.com

Holy crap, I just looked at classicforsbroncos.com. They are selling frame off restorations with a coyote for 215k. I think that’s even more than Icon.
    I have to say I like the look of theirs better than the Icon and the engine compartment looks really clean, but 200k seems ridiculous. Doesnt really say what the non engine mods are, but I can see it doesn’t include hydroboost brakes. Looks like a bunch of parts you can buy from WH, Scott drake and BC with a 500% markup!
    But maybe I’m just jealous.

Re: Classicfordbroncos.com

Well I know I am jealous!
    But aside from product markup (and thanks if they're buying parts from us), most of what you're paying is "labor markup" instead. Which is pretty much whatever the market will bear these days.

Even Icon prices have gone up a ton in just the last couple of years to suit the market. Didn't they start out at about 125k or so, then went to 150k, and now are also over 200k?
    They they have their "Derelict" line where they don't clean up the body/paint and just leave it old and fugly for that more classic look. Probably costs extra!

We can dream though, right?

Paul
    Wild Horses 4-Wheel Drive
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

71 U15 3.5" WH lift, Hanson rear, cut w/33" Swamper Thornbirds
    68 U15 2.5" WH lift, Hanson front, uncut w/31 BFG Explorer engine/trans

Comment

Working...
    X