Bronctoberfest Bronco swap meet this Saturday (oct. 6th) Lodi CA @WH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronctoberfest Bronco swap meet this Saturday (oct. 6th) Lodi CA @WH

3 days until the gates open at 7:00AM at WILD HORSES in Lodi CA.

At this time we have over 40 registered to sell parts! That's a lot of deals on a ton of parts. Bring cash I don't know of anyone in the parking lot taking credit cards. We are also expecting at least 50 Broncos just for you to check out.

We have 5 registered that say they will have Broncos that are for sale at the swap meet. I have no details so you will need to show up to see them.

Best to be here before noon. We are usually still open at 3:00 but most sellers are gone by then. The WH show room opens at 8:00 if you know you are picking parts up from the store please call by Friday and we will have your order waiting in will call. We will not be answering the phones the day of the swap meet.

Looking for a great turn out, hope to see many of you here.

Jim
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: Bronctoberfest Bronco swap meet this Saturday (oct. 6th) Lodi CA @WH

I didn't go

But I got a call from DirtDonk who said the turnout was good and there was wheel'in and dealing going on.
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 10-07-2018, 02:04 PM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Lots of deals to be had. Picked up door windows that I needed and a tuffy center console box. Saved some bucks. Thanks for putting it on.

Comment

Lots of good deals....
        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Thanks to all our NorCal friends for coming out to the swap meet. We had a great time hope you did too. As ussual there were some great deals. See you in April at the WH Round Up.

Jim
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Working...
          X